Thursday, November 27, 2008

Megan and school

After almost 1 month , well, I can said, I'm not very satisfied with this class. The teacher seem not experience enough to handle all busy body children and they still rarely paying any attention to her.
Until now, we, the parents and baby sitter still join the class, accompanying our children. This was not the head master promised me : just two week of adjustment time then ,kids attend the class by themselves.
When I asked , they reasoned: well the Christmas holiday's nearby so, no need to force the children to adapt with teacher and classroom because they'll need to re-adjust again when school start on new term next year.
Hello..frankly, this's not I expected to hear from a professional school, right? Well, I think I better searched for new one, don't you think so?

2 comments:

2xMum said...

How many students per class??

By the way, just to let you know my blog has changed to another domain name which is...

http://ryan.littlethots.com/

LW said...

9 children in class, too many or not?