Monday, December 29, 2008

End of 2008

Tomorrow is the end of this year, usually on moment like this, people will be wrapped up in Holiday spirit, Glowing and happy , full of joys and plan for tomorrow night.
But .... not me....Actually I've plan for tomorrow night, "Families gathering : Sang Wo Dinner" at my aunt house.
My mum is so lucky to have such tight bond brothers and sisters, we always have gathering like this, some time with no reason at all, just to gather, make noises oh... so crowded, changing gossips.
Any way, back to topic. this year, I'm not smitten by any holiday spirit or feeling any joys instead I feel so gloom, tired, burn out.
For me, Me , this year is not 'as planned ahead' year. Everything is so under count. Well ,my architecture and furniture manufacturing business is not bad, also Elling Bra ones, but I just wish I could do more. Of course impossible with a naughty baby (ehmmm toddler already) and without any baby sitter help.
My time to do my work is so limited, just a few hours here and there... Not to mention have to finished my design until midnight that mean sacrificed my sleeping time. And when Megan is sick, like catching bad cough these days meaning just fitful sleep for me.
I'm not complaining before, because I have already braced myself the consequences of being part time mum, but these days I can't help myself for feeling so burnout, so tired, I just want to complain ... complain...and complaining...
Every morning, I felt sore on my spine and my shoulder (Oh, I'm sleeping on Lady American mattress and doing yoga 3 times a week) but seem won't help.
I just wish I can have a couple days off so I can recharge myself ... but it's impossible, who'll take care Megan? How about my clients? Who will supervised the worker?
Well, I don't have any solution for myself, I'm so stuck out. But, everything I did, and my scarified surely lately will be well pay off... I wish...

No comments: