Sunday, September 6, 2009

Megan cough

These few days, I nearly tore my hairs off, frustrated! Megan has cough, phlegm and bit fever; doctor prescribed her a cough syrup and. The problem is, she dislike the strong vanilla smell and refused to drink it then, not only the meds, every morning, she also refuses to eat her breakfast, oatmeal with grated fruits.

I beg her, sing to her, tease her, bribe her, even drastic ways such as slap or pinch her hand even, threaten her not want her any more, no use.
I'm fighting losing battle here, because in the end usually she cried and screams till puke or being rescue by phor phor and I’m not able to make her eat.

I gave doctor another visit (meant another bill) told him the problem and he prescribed her another cough syrup with cherry flavor. Thanks God she want to drink it now.
But she still lost her appetite and already lost 1kg, it’s really a brain storming time to get her eat he meals even with watching her favorite Barney (used to work)

And now, I’m also infected. I got sore and irritating throat, cold and cough, ahhhh when smooth sailing hah????

No comments: