Thursday, February 28, 2008

Possessed???

Just called by my friend, SW, told me that her cousin's new maid ( not very new, already works for 4 months ) was possessed!!!! imagine your maid possessed by unknown spirit!!! She scream, cried and strip of her own cloth and walk around semi naked... OMG!!!
I don't believe that anyone can be possessed so easily. Yes, i believe in ghost, unrest spirits, and also in god, guardian angels etc. The base is, I believe Yin-Yang, Neg-Pos, in this world. But from our experience, so many years dealing with maids, just this time i have heard that one being possessed. I, myself, suspect that she is crazy or mad, may be SW's cousin not paying too much attention to her maybe she has streak of craziness which is not too shown . I heard that the maid is very clever one, good behavior and clean, She is very up to her nyonya standard. But suddenly, everything turning upside down. Gosh!!!
Because I'm looking for new maid, I really wish that I'll get a good one .

No comments: