Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Maid..maid..maid

I got a temporary maid at last. Temporary because she/bibik can't stay over and must go home ( to her kampung and she work from 8 am to 5 pm daily). She is not from yayasan which i've ordered and pay DP but my former bibik cuci's relatives. Her name is bik Ac. I really like her. She is clever, obedient, very clean and specially she loves children. Megan absolutely loves her. You will never able found someone able to mop the floor as clean as she's. Really superb. The problem is, she can't stay over at night because she has husband and a child to look after.
I worried if my maid from yayasan come, would she able to work as bik Ac standard? I've tried 1 maid from this yayasan before. Only last for 1 months. She is really terrible. Talk a lot ( lies..lies...brag..brag..) I suspect she is mental. Her brain digest the information opposite from our instruction, such as : if u ask her not to wash the tupperware lids with metal sponge, she will use it instead. Can u imagine the damage she did to my households and utensils in 1 months? Argh... better not to mention it. Drive me mad...Even after nearly 1 months, Megan still cried when she saw her. Nah... I've get rid of her last week ( i drove her to airport myself! ) And yayasan promise to give me substitute in these few days(a week has passed already and still no news)
Bik Ac really a savior, she help me care for Megan when i do my design and play with her, rock her to sleep,etc... I tried to persuade her to stay over every weekend. If she buy it at last, I think I'll cancel my contract with yayasan ( maybe i can get half of my DP, i hope ) because, after a week without stay-at-home-maid, I still survive hehehe but i really wish able to hang out with friends at weekend to recharge the brain and gets up to date news aka gossips... So, Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: