Thursday, May 14, 2009

Milk bottle updated

I hunted avent BPA free bottle around Indonesia few months ago (online and offline) and found that all were out of stocks although very expensive.

Because I'm too paranoid after learning the bad effect of PC, I decide quickly to switched to BFree bottle which is BPA free (you can peeped into my previous post)when my cousin who was looking for bottles also suggested me.

And you know what....After months, I really lost patient with these bottle because It LEAKS!!!!
When ever Megan took the milk and you screwed the cover too tight.. it leaked..big drops of milk onto Megan Shirt.
If Megan played with bottle nipple, it also leaked..Why, because the nipple is too soft and the cover...I dunno how they can construct a milk bottle like this.

So I decided to dump the bottles into the dustbin and bought tommee tippee instead. Cheaper and less fussy.....

No comments: