Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Picking Up Pieces

of my life...I has no more turning point. Although it seem so dank, I must go on and walk through it.
I'm sure it'll all passed away someday...SOON.

I must strong for my baby girl.I can't just lack down and stop. I bring her to this world, this mean, her life is my responsibilities, so, I just always put her at the top of my list, always try to give her the best of life although this mean sacrificing my own.

I'm not that good mum thought, I have my flaws, sometimes, when my bones aches of tiredness, I felt i just wanted to snapped out at her, but she is still small and innocent. She is the victims of the situation.

I'm very very very grateful to have my close tight families around me to keep me strong through all these turbulence, Really, i can't imagine who're in my shoes and don't have anyone to cry on....pity....
Well, just a few words to describe then: Life must move on..And Be Positive.

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

Yes.. there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. :D