Saturday, February 28, 2009

BPA Free MIlk Bottle

At last! After weeks of searching and waiting (a bit exaggerate hehe), my BPA free milk bottle arrived today. My very nice cousin in Jakarta, Ling, a general practitioner, bought them for me. Her Edward, 18 months, also uses this kind of bottle.

Megan still drinks from bottle twice a day and since been informed by my sister, Dewi, news about BPA, I took them very seriously.
I always count on my sister for all the important news about babies and health. I don’t have too much spare time to browse or read magazines. If I time in my hand, I better use them to read all the books and novels that I keep stacking or downloading but no time to read.

Because Megan was breast feeding baby, she only accept milk bottle with wide neck nipple and because breast feeding still not ‘in trend’ in Medan, it’s very hard to find them only 2-3 brands and none BPA free.
Thinking of spoon feeding Megan her daily milk, twice a day, made me headache already.
I don't buy any PC made water bottle for Megan. For school or drinking cups, I used Richell 'Mugtre' and Pigeon 'Mug Mug' which are made from PP and still safe (until now).

Luckily, Ling kindly bought them and sent them over for me, thank you a lot.
For those mummies out there who have no clue about what’s BPA, please check on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A.
Because it's very important for your love ones and even your own health.

No comments: