Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm so Soi ( bad luck )

Have you ever felt like you're in the bottom of a pit?
I'm...After all the internal problems and troubles and still I must face more steep and tricky road ahead.
Maybe, as a person, I'm too naive (inherited), I always think that if you didn't mean bad, it'll be ok.

But it didn't work that way, specially if you're dealing with rich and famous ones.
Examples: There's a mummy who I adored much, very smooth and silky complexion (she is older then me) and WOW body.
One day, when we're in the gym, weight lifting, I asked her how to get such hmmmm skin and without hesitated, she told me.
Then when my other friends who happen to admire her skin talking about her, I just told them the truth. But it turned out I was doing something wrong. I should have kept my big mouth shut because she's angry with me because I've told the others about her skin care products and her undergo treatment.
I'm shocked, I mean, If she wanted it to be a secret,why she told me in the first place? She even gave me the detail of all. If she want me to kept it secret, why not asked me to? why she got angry when found out others already knew and many follow her foot steps? It's not shameful, she just went under some fraxel laser to rejuvenate her skin, not face lift or something...I will also fraxeling my face if i have budget. But there....she just mad at me and refused to talked to me, even avoiding me....
Until now... after nights of lost sleep...I still can't figured out why..

Then I just informed by my cousin to delete one of my post because it has made someone very important felt uncomfortable, I was shocked, I meant no harm, I just very admired their successful and adored them. He told me the important one was offended and accused me to have no right to post it.

Yes, I didn't asked their permission but I didn't specify anything either. It can be anything, anyone, anywhere and also I wrote it : AS RUMOR(...).

If you take a pic of nice dinner you're having in restaurant, and post them in your blog, do you asking any permission?

Or there's a very fancy car past by and you snap the pic and post it, but you dabbed out the license number but you also noted down such as that the car maybe cost a few M rupiah, did you did anything wrong?

Also maybe you saw a very very WOW and beautiful house, you snapped the pic and post in your blog and also wrote down some opinion such as this beautiful house maybe cost some M but you dabbed out the house number and you didn't gave any specific information, did the owner of the house have the right to be so MAD at you and accused you spreading false info about their houses price?

From my point of view, it's just a mare opinion or gossips or rumors, harmless....

But,what happened is otherwise, because some of their friends have somewhat stumbled to my blog and told them about it. And they're angry about it.

I can't stop thinking....I never knew there are Indonesian reading my blog because from my visitor chat, all foreigner.

Maybe my Visitor chat/log is miss function?

I dunno, but I surely will apologized to all that felt uncomfortable because of me because I don't need more troubles in my life.

AS REMINDER, once again, this is online era, everything is so expose and open, anyone can post about anything. If you want something to be a secrecy, just keep it secret, don't exposed it, don't show off, if needed, maybe temporary confiscated all your visitors / guests cellphone just in case they snapped some pics because now, even a cheap one have camera built in it.

This blog is only a media for me to share my experiences, feelings, news, even gossips and rumors. If some of my post are offended someone, please contact me directly, so I can delete them, no need to pull any channels because basically I'm really a very understanding and negotiable person.

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

Hmmmm..LW, hope u feel better now, don't feel bad, maybe "some" people is a bit "sensitive", they cannot take it. I also encounter something like this before, i have to "edit" my "story". :(

Iris said...

Hi LW, ive been reading your blog for many months now. Im also a medanese. And I believe there are more than me around reading your blogs.Anyway, dont think too much about it. I have the same encounter a month ago. There isnt much i can do too as i dont mean to harm anyone, I was just making a passing by comment