Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stone Massage

Ahhhhh.... I escape to a spa this Monday, the Spa got nice ethnic style for the interior a mix of Kampung and Balinese style.
Luckily, I found out I can get 30% disc and decided to try the stone massage instead of cheaper relaxing massage. The procedure take 2 hour!
I have heard and read many benefit of hot stones massage but never have time to tried them before.
Well, to cut the story short, my masseur was very good, gave pressure massage on the certain points of my body and use hot stone to massage from back to toe. She said my body was tense all over and "masuk angin", so it become red where ever she massage. Advised me to take bath after 2 hours and not drinking any cold water to avoid masuk angin again. She did gave me a nice cup of hot bandrex though to help me ease out the wind.

I felt sooooo sleepyyyyy and relax afterward and farting a lot on my way driving home.

No comments: