Thursday, August 21, 2008

Distrubing

I saw something very disturbing at gas station yesterday. From the car next to my petrol stand, a mummy hurried brought her daughter around 5 or 6 years old out from their car to the green area (where the station plant a little grass and scrubs) and asked the little girl pee on the grass.
Hello! There is a toilet in the station and the green area is by the road side and so many cars were passing by. How come a mother can asked the girl to do that? She supposedly to teach her appropriate a habit and to respect herself. Not to pee by the road side. Don't resonate that she is just a little girl and no need to be shamed. And there are many pedophilia out there and the mummy even left her alone to squat there to pee while the mummy continued to fill up the tank. She can be snatched away unexpectedly.
There are so many missing kids articles on TV station and from newspaper, didn't that taught her anything?
I was tempted to horned my car and asked her not to pee there but the station was very crowded and the car behind me already horned me to drive faster ,so , I drove away....

No comments: