Saturday, August 9, 2008

Megan

After almost a week, Megan still have runny nose. My aunt said if she still like that on Monday, I better go to pediatric to get some antibiotic prescription for her.
Although she is still active as usual and no puke anymore, but she is skinnier, maybe because of her appetite is down due to runny nose. She also has 'panas dalam' her lips so red and sweat a lot.
I've fed her some bird's nest soup but she didn't like them. I only put some ginseng and tang kua sugar(rock sugar?) when cooking the soup so maybe they still a bit smelly.
I drink them too, woke up in the midnight (the best time according to DM) just to drink the bird's nest soup because I felt my throat was a bit sore,have some phlegm and also stuffy nose. And in the morning... I felt so fresh and my air way was so free. All the symptom gone..
But Megan still running around with runny nose, my poor baby...

No comments: