Monday, August 4, 2008

Tiring Weekend

My weekend was GOSH!!! so... tired. I got new renovation project so had spend bunch of time with house owner to discuss and made measurement and took pictures. Then have to meet new contractor to discuss our strategic and plans (basic ones). After that, squeeze out 2 hours more to meet prospective bras buyer and sold bras, not to mention drove round and round to find her house because she lived in area I'm not familiar with.
When got home, my Megan quite fussy and clingy on me and sneeze a lot. As I've suspected, she can't slept well at night ( also because the night so hot and the air con was off caused no electricity, oh yes... we got black out twice a day that Saturday and I didn't turn on the generator to reduce pollution) to top of it, when the electricity on again, I, so sleepy and tired, climbed off bed to close windows and turn on air con, my SHOCKS!!! Megan, who was slept beside me, rolled of the bed and hit hard on the floor!!! I was so so panic and she scream her lung out. After quickly gave her body checked to make sure no harm done and soothed her (DH is out of town again) I tried to feed her some water to calm her, she refused and seem so sleepy, I tried to make her awake but she screamed angrily and I gave up, considering she hit her head side way not back which was more dangerous, according to DM, but I hold me slept and put closed eyes on her for 1 hour, then slip down to fitfully slept.
Megan cried a lot, her slept was restless, and in the morning a.k.a. Sunday, she had stuffy and runny nose. She cried because she can't breath well and felt strangely tired. when I fed her breakfast she PUKED....a lot...on herself, her plate and my shirt...OMG! she never puked before I was shocked again, luckily my maid was fast, she quickly carried her from her high chair to clean her up so I can clean up myself and DM then play with her to sooth her. After frantic phone called to my aunt, a doctor, to prescribe some meds, an hour later, I feed her meds and she PUKED again....Aiya... really messy....And I worried so much because she seem so sick, My aunt calmed me explained that it's okay and ordered to give her good slept. Luckily she able to slept quite well except the stuffy nose after that she seem quite a bit her usual self, quite energetic but with bad tempered. I spend whole tiring day put closed eyes on her and play with her, she cling on me only.
Today she was okay abit. I'm so glad....but today I didn't worked, I just stay at home to care for her... Wish tomorrow she'll be okay.

2 comments:

2xMum said...

My Ryan has fallen off the bed many times... till i lost count! :P

LW said...

to wonderful life: Hah! luckily he's ok.