Saturday, August 30, 2008

Megan, Daddy,

DH had went to Jakarta for business for two months. While he was there, he would call home daily and and sometime I'll put him on speaker and he would great Megan. Megan usually laughed or smiled to the phone and sometime, she would kissed the phone.

When DH returned after the long trip, Megan can hardly recognized her daddy at all. She put on sour face and going to cry face when he wanted to hold her and screamed when he insisted to bau bau her.

Hubby was so disappointed, his precious baby girl didn't recognized him at all. But he keep calling her said ' Cing Cing (her Chinese name) this is pa pa..." repeat it over and over again, not long, she seem recognized her voice dared herself to touch her papa. Then, some how, she remember! She laughed and smiled and willing to be bau- bau. DH was so happy ....

Now, as she learn that her papa spoiled her so much, she became manja. If she was forbid to grab something, she will hit anything around her, she will even turned her face away from you when she's not happy. What a temper my daughter has!

But, she also built up her soft side, she love fluffy dolls. She will kiss them. hug them and make 'ng..ng..' sound. She sleep with them ,carry them everywhere.

Hahaha I never known that my Megan will be so girly. I was tomboy when I was child, my toys were swords (plastic) and guns (plastic)

But she is still a baby, but I hope she will never like me hehehehe

No comments: