Sunday, August 17, 2008

Megan and stranger

I'm so glad Megan hair is long enough for me to clip. She look more girly, before that she just look like boys. Well she got her daddy face, what can I said?
Dresses I bought for her (since I was pregnant)fit well now. Hehe, mummy can play barbies on her baby girl :)

Compare with her cousin, she seem so afraid with strangers(a.k.a my friends or my relatives), she will hide behind my leg or asked me to bau-bau. Even though,some of them has met her several times,she also always put on sour or cold face in the crowd
and clingy on me, must I concern? or she will just grow out of it?

Megan has only 6 teeth, she is nearly 14 months already,and she can't even called me mumma yet just randomly mam..mam..mam...aiyo...really worried lah. but can recognized things well such and do as she was told but I just worried lah
Megan and Jasmine at Ka Ya Kun


Megan and Jonathan at SushiTei
( note: Ive clipped her hair but she kept taking them off)

No comments: