Thursday, July 10, 2008

HEAL!!! Mummy can easely running business.


Yippee, Megan butt has healed. Thanks god hehe. this lousy mum is so happy. Since she is OK now, I will be able to leave her at home and run my new business a.k.a selling bras
Haha, how come an architect become bra seller? I don't know, but I think coincidently I have just finished my last project (not 100% finished, but not needing my full attention now) and it feel more womanly running women business line and although I just started, but showing promising sign, the orders are good. As all know, women usually use networking to run their business also depend a lot on mouth to mouth promotion. So, no afraid to sell good products cause the result will be sweet as long as you're no cheating, nice and informative with customers and friend

2 comments:

allthingspurple said...

ha ha. architect to sales. Heck !! I dont want to be a lawyer anymore too. I want to be a cook and be a stay at home mom !

hey good luck to your new venture ! Sounds like you got an encouraging start !

LW said...

Thank you, I think sometimes we'll felt so bore and stuck in our daily job and we yearn to do something else, well, I think better we just go for it then regret latter, right? hehe..at least we'll widen our connections and friends.