Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Megan 4

Megan in 13 month, has become an avid stair climber (hicks... hicks.. poor me and bibik always following her up and down) and has perfecting her manipulation skill. she can be very sweet and clingy to someone if she want that specific person do something for her. She can show her emotional very clearly and imitate me if she was annoyed such as clap her hand and said 'EH' loudly (I always clap my hand and said "No" to my dogs if they are naughty). If she was scolded, such as because of throwing her toys, She will cry (crocodile tears) and slowly approaching you and kiss you. A Heart Melter :)
She can open door (the handle is too high, but she stand on her toes and lean on the door or on the wall), switch on and off lamp, 'khek thow' in front of praying alter.

No comments: