Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No More Limp Hair

I used to hate my hair, lack of volume and so fine. Because I dyed it often, I got split end too. So I have to cut it short. I've tried to keep my hair long since giving birth, imagine, 12 month of hard work keeping them long, and I have to cut it off because all said so ugly for they so limp and got split end.
Today, I found out solution for my hair: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo. Which formulated with panthenol, wheat protein and aloe that help to adds body to fine hair, seal your split ends and control flyways. So your hair will look much more fuller and healthier.
The Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo also come with Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner which is a volumizing conditioner that leaves your hair light, hydrated and detangled. Formulated with ultra light silk fibers, Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner separates your hair strands to give limp, fine hair a fuller appearance.
And the best of all, they can be purchased Online. Just lock on to http://mybumbleandbumble.com/ and order them, so practical for today modern women.
With this Duo, absolutely no more bad hair days !!!
And ladies....they also come with convenient travel size.
Blog Advertising

No comments: