Thursday, July 31, 2008

Selling Elling Bra and Elling Bra

Now I have 2 marketing, 1st is my facial masseur, AM, she is quite good in selling just in 2 weeks, she has sold around 15 bras smoothly. Another one is her friend, a nice and talkative lady in her 50ies, her was not as smoothly as AM. LY, met a lot of weird customer and sometime so 'kiasu'. Always asked for discount and even didn't want to paid her ful price although most of her buyer are her friends. When she phoned me, I just can't stop thinking how come a friend can treat you like that.
Yesterday, she asked her hubby to drop her to her sister house in Glugur area and she visited her old friend, she bought 1 set and asked LY to her daughter house because she had big and sagged breast, LY refuse because she didn't has any transportation unless this ar ie can drop her there but ar-ie insisted LY to use becak instead, LY reject it because it was dangerous to bring the luggage full of bras with becak. Ar-Ie then called her daughter and she went there 3 hours later, and you know, this heartless girl asked LY to bring the luggage to her old room at 4th floor (it's a store house) and didn't even offer to help or asked her mum maid to help and this arrogant ar ie also didn't offer. Well it was heartless because that mean asking old lady to drag a luggage contain 88 pieces of bra which is quite heavy 3 floor upstairs. And after testing the bra, the proud girl didn't wan to buy, complain no sexy enough and the fabric look old fashion. So LY went home just sell 1 set of bra and spend almost her whole day there.
Selling Elling Bra truthfully is not as easy as everyone thinking and the margin is not very high. Many women are being brain washed that a beautiful breast must look round and wearing fashion bras will create this beauty. Well, as all 'fashion' meaning to hide the flaws but can't reconstructive them, so, when you pull off you bra...DENG...there is your still sagging or misshapen breast staring at you on the mirror.
Still, Elling bra doesn't promise any miracle such as TV MEDIA ones, not that after you wear them your breast will magically become fuller and firmer, it all depend on our discipline, first weeks (around 2 weeks) is the hardest because after you scoop all your breast fat (such on under the arm pit and on the back ones) into the cups, they will stubbornly move back to their usual nesting place so you will have to re-scoop them every 2-4 hours ( depend on your body fat).
Me, because I'm skinny, I only need to re-scoop them after 4 hours when suddenly my boob looked bit flattened. After 2 weeks of repeatedly re scooping, your fat will stay still in the bra cup and will start to look fuller.
I have wear them for a month and I felt that the fat on my back is thinner and my breast are fuller and what I like most is when you run on the treadmill, your breast doesn't swing up and down but stand still hehehe...
Elling bra doesn't has any padding, and mostly, the tester will complain that their breast didn't look round enough, but, it was your natural breast look like and it become fuller, of couse will be rounder although not as round as padded bras.
Me, felling it is more comfortable with no padding, because it was airier and in these unbearable hot days, it was a plus.
Also with no wire usually customer will complain ' hah! no wire? I can't wear lah, mine will be more sag.' Sometimes after you explain to them ,the idea just can't be absorbed into their mind.
But these few days I got many called who are eager to try out the bras and they know about the bras from magazine or internet and delight that there is sole distributor in Medan, So, the business look prospective after all :)

3 comments:

allthingspurple said...

looks like your business venture is getting off smoothly. Shame about that girl treating an elderly like that.

You probably want to set up a bra blog that your clients can log in and look at illustrations, like our local cloth diapers store owners, yea?

LW said...

Yes, that's the idea, but need to cook it first lah. Thank you.. thank you.:)

Unknown said...

So, will elling work on me who is now entering 26th age?

I honestly almost flat at my chess.

It probably caused by my bad habits on my teen-hood. I was ashamed and totally uncomfortable with my body growth, too many changes you know. And that all made me felt uncomfortable. I used to wore sth so tight behind my clothes to make my chest looked flat so that I would be more comfortable to walk out.

And you can imagine the result now... regret it, but... time has passed by...

So, will elling help me to re-construct my breast...?

I'm in Medan btw...