Monday, June 30, 2008

Breast- Ours, women, assets

Wonder Why I left Megan and went to Jakarta last weekend? I was signing my contract as sole distributor of Elling Bra in Medan.
After breastfeeding Megan for 12 months, I notice that my breast is bit sag. Not as perk as they used to be, from browsing, I found out that commonly breasts will sag after pregnancy due to weight gaining though I didn't gain much on my pregnancy, just 10 kg. Still I felt they're sag.
And, really, a stroke of coincidence, I found a chatting web discussing about the usefulness and effectiveness of Elling Bras from the wearers. Turns out Elling Bras are local made bra a.k.a Indonesia.
Not similiar with fashion bras such as Sorella, Triumph, Women Secret, Wonderbra, Mark and Spencer Bra etc which we'll easily find their counter at malls but Elling bras are custom made bras and the purpose is to reconstruct women breasts and to maintain at their best shape. Everyone can wear them, from teenager to grandmas. From big breasts to small ones. Very recommended for pregnant and breast feeding women. Even women with breast removed, Elling Bra can make very comfortable bras for them .
Elling bras have no padding and don't have wire but very supportive cumber bands. I sold 1 pack (2 bras) to one of my big breast friend and when she jumped up and down, her breast were not even swing. Absolutely 100% supportive.
In my training last weekend, I saw many of elling wearer (their employee who strip down their tops for me to practice measurement and practiced how to wear bras hahaha, yes, you must strip to be measure and test the bras) their breasts are beautiful as been hand craft. Although some have 3-4 kids all exclusive breast fed more then 1 year, some has been on yo-yo dieting but no sag at all.
Actually Elling bra offer no magic at all, we all know breasts have no muscle, just fat cell, so they can't support their own weight and can't fight gravity on their own. They need good holder to support them. Too small bras will press hard on our breasts so can change their natural shapes and the breasts fats will travel to our back or underarm. Too large bras will make our breasts sag. Too much padding bras will make the skin around them suffocated and not healthy and the areola can't produce maximal fat to lubricate so the nipple will darken.
Elling bra made of 100% cotton, very breathable and very supportive, the construction is similar with breastfeeding bras but not the same. Usually diligent wearer will enjoy the result in 3-8 months (depend on the age and the length of breast feeding)

Bra Size Elling Bra is available in more than 50 sizes to meet the very individual shape and proper cup size of women's breasts.
Now, interested to try anyone?



1 comment:

2xMum said...

Yes! I think mine are sagging too due to breastfeeding! Does the bra suitable for breastfeeding mothers? As you mentioned that it has no padding, so our nipples will still be visible even though wearing the bra? How much do you sell?