Friday, June 13, 2008

Gym

I went to gym today. Actually I'm gym fanatic since my collage time. Usually will workout 5-6 days per week. Even when I'm pregnant, I still do workout 5 times a week, low intensity certainly.
Since Megan born, it's hard to spare out time to exercise, let alone to gym. With all the attention she needs and breastfeeding, I lost all my prenatal and guek lai /confinement period weight (..yes... I gain around 5 kg in 1 month of guek lai ) effortlessly. But my body always felt odd and I felt sleepless at night even I was tired, because it used to be hard trained, so I decide I need to workout again to be healthy and Megan need healthy mum ( body and soul ) to take care of her, right?
Now I manage to squeeze in 2 time per week to go to gym and 1 time tae bo in my room.
Here some pics of my gym. Old already but I like it because it's almost empty at the time i arrived ( very crowded in the morning and at evening )


I do 30 minutes of running on treadmill

then 3 sets of decline bench sit up

me.. look so silly trying to take picture of myself

some sets of squat, hand press, chest press etc with dumbbells

And at last .. lat pull down

I'll be finished in 1 hour and sweat from head to toe but with fresh spirit and mind because I know I've done something good for me today.......

No comments: