Monday, June 30, 2008

Megan- home alone


Not really home alone but with pho-pho, kong-kong, siau yie (specially back from Aceh just to take care of her) and bibik (asked her to sleep over for two nights)
Why I left her in Medan? Because I thought Jakarta is to harsh for baby/toddler, no kidding, traveling for a place to another minimal will need 1 hour and the air pollution is terrible. But mostly because Megan still eat soft rice/ steam rice and I can't steam in the hotel, so her food is a problem and I went there for training and signing distributor contract so no time to cook for her and she'll be stuck in the office for whole day with me if she's coming along.
DH was so coincidently has some business to arrange in Jakarta, we went together and borrowed his friend's car.
According to Siau yie, her slept was restless on first night (Friday night) but no crying and on daytime still be good girl continue to Saturday, but at night, she started searching for me, usually I was the one who put her to sleep, when bibik changing her pijamas, she looked around and started crying, DM went to my room to sooth her and played with her then DS A.K.A siau yie put her to sleep. But on Sunday, she began so fussy cried a lot and get angry a lot.
I never thought that 12 months baby can show much 'missing' feeling.
When I went home at night, she clapped her little hand and asked me to 'pao-pao' but not clinging. Still want kong-kong pao-pao her so I can bathed and dined. then put her to slept.
Slept so soundly with me by her side

No comments: