Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leisure afternoon















Megan, DH and me went to Sun Plaza this afternoon. We buy 'Jumbo musical toy" by blue box for Megan and find out it was broken/ damage, got to replace them tomorrow. We strolled around and refueled at Excelso Cafe. As usual, the place were crowded, but luckily we able to get ourselves a table.














The "Dome" is just across of it. I like Excelso better because they provide non-smoking area ( Dome also, but still, it smell so smoky ) and also the food is better here, with great taste toasted wheat club sandwiches ( have I even mention, I'm sandwiches addict? ) and so many delicious snacks














Because we're not really hungry, today, I ordered berry breeze ( with real berries in it ) and Mango Breeze for DH (the color was oddly white, I suspect they put too many Vanilla ice-cream in it)
For snack:
a plate of Crispy Cass, DH favorite














It's a simple dessert made from cassava ( tape) with cheese, peanut and chocolate topping. Taste so yummy...
( I manage to snapped this picture before DH eat all of them )














See... almost done in few minutes.
PS. Megan enjoyed also a little bites of cheese, and cassava too hehehe

No comments: