Thursday, June 12, 2008

Soh Hup Yuen Medical Pill

Felling better today, with a bit of runny nose. and a bit hatchiii ( tai -kiak ).
Lately, because of nightly broken sleep due Megan want her nennen, I felt my back along the spine and waist area are sore which will felt so hmmmmm if DH give them a massage
DM said I 'masuk angin' ( I don't know what is the English sentence for it, 'catch wind?'). She went to Singapore 2 weeks ago for her general check up and bought me 2 box of Soh Hup Yuen medical pill.
In my confinement period ( guek -lai ) I have consumed 30 days of these horrible pills which taste yuck... twice a day along with some Pai Feng Wan (these one are OK because they come in tiny pills) !!! They are suppose to 'chi-feng' or ' get rid 'wind from my body due to Chinese believe that post natal women are weak ( oh.. yes we're hehe ) because have lost many bloods and strength for gave birth. I obligately consumed them and haven't felt any thing uncomfortable until recently.
Although I already have them a week ago, I kept procrastinate eating the "So Hup Yuen Pills because i hate the smell, yuck... but considering the benefit and DM keep nagging me to eat them , so at last I give up. Already eat them for 3 days in row, night time only, and the magic has worked it's way.... Less sore lah...
These step by step how to prepare it for some newbees ( I doubt if there any Chinese women especially new mum never eat them before, cause there are popular and one of a must Chinese medicines pill for newly mums in my family )
Soh Hup Yuen box, contain 6 cylinder each with 2 pills in them
The pill wrap in candle made container
See.. the giant pill? We can't swallow it one time
Put in the glass
Pour some hot water in the glass, and keep stiring and pressing it
When dissolved... well drink it when still warm!
After that, I drink some DOM, tell you later, that's another posting..

Well, Bon apetite ... kidding hehe

No comments: