Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gossip 1


I met Betty in Sydney 2 years back. She is Malaysian, from Johor Baru. The first time I saw her, my impression was ' WOW! Big Breast!' She was best friend of Nellie who is DH's cousin's girlfriend (now, wife). From the way she talked, walked there was a strong sensual aura in it. Sydney man mostly quite polite, but when we (a group of us including hubbies) strolled along the Circle Lucky, there is some guys spank her butt. I didn't know why, I assumed that maybe she waved her butt too much? But she seem enjoyed such attention although she pointed harsh finger gesture to those guys.
Later, I found out that she is a widow with a little girl (who is taken care by her pho pho). She married young because of pregnancy. Divorced because the man was drunk and jobless. Before she married, actually, she was an excellent student. She won many trophies from several competition including sports. After divorce, she became frustrated and hang out nightly in local bar, then got drunk and slept around. She even allowed men to touched her body when she was on dance floor and she always wore sexy mini black dress. Then she become a mistress of a rich Singaporean man who she called ke-ke. And this man sponsored her to Sydney(after the wife found out the affair and had big fight).
She shopped a lot in Sydney, almost all branded. You must think like me that her keke send her large allowance every month. Well, it's wrong. I was shocked when DH told me she was part time call girl. I mean, yes, she was sexy and flirt around but being a call girl was another thing, right? And considering she was Nellie best friend it just didn't make sense because they hang out together a lot. Then DH,who had stayed long time in Sydney, told me that there are many Malaysian women who become a call girls because getting visa to Aussie from Malaysia are easy. Nellie then confessed (after she married) that Betty was a call girl, she become one because of her habit of shopping and monthly allowance from keke become less and less. She also admit that some of Malaysian girl took advantage of easy visa to gain extra cash.
I heard from Nellie that now Betty has gone back to JB and become another man mistress. When I asked Nellie, why Betty keep living this way and not just finding a stable man who can accept his past and settle down, She asked me back " Who Would? "

No comments: