Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Megan-inflammation toe


Megan toes was inflamed because of allergic reaction of bugs bite. Don't know what kind of bug.

She scratched it and said itchy in the morning. I've applied some ointment on it which was then a small red dot.

But it was getting worse, it was enlarging and swelling.

My poor baby cried and said her foot was pain, she even can't walk because each time her left foot touched the floor, she cried of pain

If you know my Megan, she usually has a very high pain tolerance, and seeing her in pain like that, make all of us stress.

My doctor aunt ask me to apply so corticosteroid on the wound to reduce the inflammation, the best was hydrocortisone but I only have Esperson, have to apply it tonight and hope the inflammation will reduce tomorrow.

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

oh dear! Poor Megan! Hope the inflammation will go off soon!