Sunday, August 30, 2009

Past, Present and Future

I got message from my best friend, which said: ' it's amazing that we think we're smart but end up like this.'

yeah....I used to think that I'm smart. I'm educated, quite up dated with almost everything: current news, political, economical, fashion, technology, health, etc, have good income and have many friends. I'm trustworthy and I don't do drug. My schedule full of social events and tea invitations, so full of life.

At some point, I became a bit snob and felling superior. I enjoyed myself so much and consider myself on right path, make right choice.
But I was wrong,ignoring my instinct, my marriage end up like this, broken to pieces and most of my friends choose to fled away.

I'm a fool actually, since I was pregnant, I already saw how those would happened. I just tried to fool myself that everything will end up okay, he'll change with the arrival of the baby.I felt into my own 'hope' trap just as many cliche stories that i heard and consulted before.

I learn hard lesson from my mistake.
I'm feeling blessed ,still, cause God still love me, even all my saving was gone, cheated by my trusted one and I worked still my bone ache and break my back just to pay the still debt and groceries, I have my little girl.
Also I still have home to live, to stay, have healthy and hearty meal everyday, have car to drive and most important having parents and families (sisters, cousins uncles and aunties) who care for me and Megan, love us very much.

Thank you GOD.

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukhitatta

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

you still got bunch of friends here listen to you. :) ((hug))