Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ching Wan Hung: magical ointment for burnt

A few days ago, my fingers were burnt but just boiled hot water when I was making yogurt. Oh my...it hurt so bad specially my thumb was tomato red, almost cooked, I thought.
I was not able to think out the first aid for burnt but I remembered that do not put tooth paste or oil on the wound cause it'd 'fried it' so I just immersed my fingers in ice cold water for 15 minutes.
It soothed a bit, but when I took them out, oh hurt so bad (pssssst. my pain tolerance is very low)
So, with teary eyes, I ran to my mum, asked for help and she wisely brought me this Magical Ointment : CHING WAN HUNG

I apply them on my finger, thickly and in 30 minutes, phewwww, the burnt really healed and the redness and pain gone!
Mum said the effect would be quicker if I applied them right away instead of repeating immersed my burnt finger into cold water

4 comments:

Annie Q said...

Oh...i didn't know after get "burnt" cannot use tooth paste or oil on the wound wor..normally after i get burnt i will immediate use soya sauce or tooth paste to put on it. Next time i remember, dip into cold water.

Annie Q said...

ppppssttt...sorry to add, u got nice fingers, fair and smooth hand!! hehehhehehe

LW said...

thank you Annie:)

Kit said...

This is really useful! I got to note down this magic ointment as I've been getting a few burns myself :P