Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Right One

A friend asked me if I've found new boy friend yet and I said nope. Well, because of having my hands full all of times also I don't have any spare time for social outing. Thinking about it, I have really few men surround me.
Well, She kindly offered to matchmaking me with one of her single friends, oh yes…she is a very pleasing girl with a lot of friends, and asking for my basic criteria.
I quickly said, without thinking, no more in thirties please, because mostly, they're still boyish and my tummy already full of emotional roller coaster that I've been going through which gladly has passed.

I long for a mature man, who can provide me a balance and security life and emotional, A man who's also willing to be father of Megan. She needs a father figure in her life and I just hope I can give her that.
My friend said, ahhhh mature one, it's hard to find, and mostly they already be father of someone.
Being a family man, force a man to grow up and be a real man because all of responsibilities and tolerance he must faced daily.

Well, then I must look for widower then :)

No comments: