Saturday, August 15, 2009

Megan’s New School Schedule

I've change Megan's class from 10.30 to 8.30 for a week now. All because after 1.5 semesters at school, mum and I found out that every time she's back from school, she's already very tired and sleepy because it'll be after 12.30. She would throw tantrum when we feed her lunch and bathed.

Her new schedule work well, she wake up on 6.30 with me (as usual), have 80ml of milk then I hurriedly fix her breakfast and mine (usually will be oatmeal and grated fruits) while mum look after her.
Bi Mis will arrive around 7.30 and feed her and I zoom like flash Gordon to prepare myself to work in 30 mins.

We'll leave house on 8.00, arrive at Megan school around 8.15-8.25 (depend on the traffic), play with her on playground for a while and left her on 8.30

At her school, I'm famous as being a late mum, what can I do, I've works to do, usually I'll arrive school on 10.20 to fetch her home (err…. sometime even 10.30) because too many works to do in so limited time and traffic jam.
But Megan's a darling, she's good and sweet (around teachers only) and she get all attention from them and having good time at school.

The only set back of this new schedule is I have no time to do my daily 15 minutes morning prayer anymore ….should think out how to add more time in the morning.

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

Wow..Megan is the early bird, can wake up at 6.30am! My boys ask them to wake up at 7.45am also so hard. I cannot imagine when they go to primary one. Ya, morning is my "war" time. To get the boys ready and myself too.

LW said...

Megan's very clingy. Eve when I wake up at night for pee, she'll follow me to toilet, so no problem here to wake her up.:P