Friday, July 17, 2009

Allergy

Here is my beautiful spotted skin because of my allergy. Got to get some allergy tested done soon after I totally healed.
The problem of being allergic is that i cannot eat high protein foods such as seafood, cheese even durian..arghhhhh what a sucker and I love durian specially the bitter ones...though not too much appetite on anything these days
I've lost around 2kg which is not good because I'm too skinny already and my taste buds feel awful... you see.. even plain water tasted very sweet for my weird taste buds now and I can't stand salty food even on peanut butter.

Ahhh I hope to heal soon, cause i can't stand the weak feeling. Because of the meds I have too take, it make me breathless and dizzy, even just braving through the traffic jam or standing too much.

But the plus point is now, all i have to do is nurture my self back to health again, meaning a lot of sleeping and eating (selected foods only) even doesn't need to lift a finger to do anything, my mum just order all maids to be at my services anytime of the day hehehe

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

You better take good care of yourself. Sleep more and eat more and enjoy the "tai tai" lifestlye. :)