Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Down with cold

Since Sunday evening, something wrong with my body. I felt sudden chill all over my body, my whole body trembling, so i decide to take panadol cold and flue and take 1 hour nap.
Woke up feeling a bit refreshed, I prepared Megan dinner which is Fusilli with Tuna Sauce, but then feeling just not right.. seem like my body was going to sweat but somehow not able to pour out a drop. I got only fitful slept that night.
The stupid mistake was on Monday morning, I decided to take the matter myself and went to sauna instead consult with doctor and yes, I felt great when I was in Sauna but when I went out from the heated room, OMG I trembled all over even my lips become blue and my finger were white, I forced my self to take quick hot bath and rushed home, nearly fainted and swallowed more panadol and went bed.
My aunt, a GP, said, I's infected with some kind of virus and prescribed antibiotic for me, Blahhhh my tongue and my mouth still tasted bitter until now,I'm so powerless and weak.
I'm bit ok now but here and then, still need a lay down, I'm feeling drowsy but can't sleep to well.
Luckily, I don't have sore throat or very high fever, or I'll be quarantine with H1N1

No comments: