Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Weekend

Last Saturday, I tried to bake my first potato-tuna-cheese patties. The recipe which I got from Women Weekly seemed so easy. The result are ugly looking patties and thank you my mum to come to rescue when frying the patties because I have no idea how :)
But..the kids liked them, including some of my nephew and niece (very picky eater)



At night, I baked low fat whole wheat banana bread for my nearly diabetic dad and turned out my dad dislike them, too chewy and nutty for his taste because I've latered all the flour with whole wheat flour and it didn't rise well.
Still there's no worries because my heavily pregnant cousin loved it so it's all gone now.


Sunday, I cooked fucilli with spinach and tomato sauce, turn out not to well because, the spinach is a bit old and turned out a bit tough, Megan ate them anyway (after I re chopped and mashed the spinach)

Wuihhh.. for a non cooking mum like me, cooking really A BIG TOLL!!!]

3 comments:

Annie Q said...

wah! busy cooking weekend. Why no picture to show ger??

side note : LW, you want me to help u to buy the books for Megan? Let me know. :)

LW said...

hehe just post the pic... have to resize them first :)

Annie Q said...

Hey, your cooking look good lei!!