Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I had a dream

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that I made love with a man I knew but hardly met(and honestly, never thought of him). He hold me tight and asked me to Come.
Well before I Came, I woke up, my skin tingled and I can felt his warm body against mine at that time.
That make me pondered, and realized that I haven't have sex for more then a year.
Yeah...since before the separation, my ex and I rarely make love cause we just couldn't stand of each other anymore.
I thought that I didn't missed it (not missing him, mind you) but it turned out that my brain and my body missed the sensation and the chemistry of it.

I'm very old fashioned girl in mind. I'm not the type that hang out at local bar or pub, has fling and one night stand just to satisfy my desire, my needs.

I just wish some day, I'll find myself a good husband who will give me a fulfill and happy life (Fu Man) so I can spend the rest of my life hand in hand with him.

No comments: