Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Burnt IT, Lemon Whole Wheat Bread

Argh,... I tried my new mini loaves pan, the idea was to bake them and gave them to my cousins (my new bread fans)and the original recipes was single large loaf pan.
Well, u can see from the pics, the result was ebony black bread but I'm so cheapskate and the ingredient were quite pricey (whole wheat flour, kiwis, honey, lemons)and the inside were still ok (my point of view), So, I , myself finished them all in two days rows...


Wonder why I didn't gained any weight yet????

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

oh no!! Never mind you can try again.

Lemon whole wheat bread...hmmmmmm...yummy....

Eh! So good lei, eat so much and yet don't put on weight!! So envy!!

LW said...

nah...I'm very skinny leh, i don't mind to gain some weight but wonder..why i can't :)