Sunday, July 19, 2009

Psssttt....

I'm not supposed to do any workout yet. Strictly forbidden by my GP specially after last Saturday, when i was rolling tuna potato patties for Megan, suddenly, I sweat profusely , feeling dizzy, lightheaded and breathless and I felt that I was going to faint.
My face was so pale white that my maid hurriedly sit me down and bring me hot water. After 15 mins I was OK. My family GP a.k.a my aunt, hurriedly came to check my condition and said I was hypoglycemic, my blood pressure was too low and ordered me to rest.
What a lame...I rested enough la...

So, today, this morning, when my mum went to beauty salon and my dad busy carpentering some cupboard, I did my 45 mins TaeBo.
Breathless yes... sweat a lot, no doubt, but I felt strong and healthy..yipeeee .
Now i think i really need my nap cause my whole body is aching :)
Sweet......

3 comments:

Annie Q said...

what is TaeBo? It's always feel good after a good sweat!

Don't over workout ya, moderate will do.

Take care.

LW said...

Hello Annie, TaeBo is Thai Style kick boxing with include alot of punches and kicking.
I bought Billy Blank TaeBo workout DVD and they're good
Thank you, I won't overwork or I'll pass out which will be not funny ;)

Annie Q said...

AH!! I love that, we call it body combact! This is the class i will join at the gym twice a week. hahahhahah

Now i know another name for body combact is TaeBo!